ACLS: Experienced Provider
The ACLS Experienced Provider (EP) Course is for seasoned ACLS providers who wish to renew their provider status. This course provides a stimulus for clinicians and scientists to identify areas in resuscitation that deal with special circumstances.
• Expands on the core ACLS course with the 5 quadrads approach
• Special resuscitation emergencies (e.g., drowning)
• Toxicology emergencies
• Metabolic emergencies
• Deeper knowledge for understanding and treating ACLS patients
• Case-based and group-interactive course of focused resuscitation topics
• Uses realistic scenarios to present material specific to experienced providers who routinely perform resuscitation
• Includes introduction and four learning stations that cover electrolyte abnormalities, cardiovascular, environmental, and toxicological emergencies
American Heart Association ACLS EP Course Completion Card is valid for two years. During this classroom-based course students must complete a written exam and work with an AHA Instructor to complete skills practice and skills testing.
This course may be done by request. For more information or to schedule a course please contact EMT Associates.
Course Fees: $275.00
48-Hour Refresher: $175.00
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.